Read Terror Man (Webtoon)
Min Jung Woo has a special ability, one that lets him see whenever a path leads to an unfortunate future Terror Man. Min Jung Woo uses his eyes of “Misfortune” to spot unfortunate events and tries to stop them, leading him become a terrorist feared by the people.
Jungwoo Min has a special ability, one that lets him see whenever a path leads to an unfortunate future. Jungwoo uses his eyes of “Misfortune” to spot unfortunate events and tries to stop them, leading him to become a terrorist feared by the people. However, Jungwoo discovers that the more he saves others, the unhappier he becomes. Thus unfolds a story of a hero and his struggle between happiness and despair.
There are a total of two seasons. Season One is Jungwoo’s backstory and how he became the Terror Man/Terrorist. Season Two is mainly Lilia’s background story as well as the final battle against White’s Project Imagine weapons.
Below are the two seasons divided by major arcs:
- Forming the Terrorist Group
- School Trip Landslide
- Battle at Jinmyung Tower
- Ep. 1-14 – Lilia and Sasha joining Bratva
- Ep 15 – Confrontation with Stary Phaeton
- Ep 19-24 – Capture of Jaehan Shin
- Ep.37 – Capture of Secretary Kisoo Cheon
- Ep.64 – Fighting Priest Boris
- Jung-Woo Min
- Bongchun Kim
- Sasha Podkopayeva
- Ivan Somerhalder – he is the teacher and tutor of both Lilia and Sasha. He trains them to be Bratva Executioners to replace him.
- Kira Ivanova
- Telekinesis Cyborg Terror Man
- Y&Y Group
- Jinmyung Group
- Korean Government Terror Man
- Blue House
- Bratva – a large Russia mafia organization. Since most of the season revolves around Lilia’s backstory, there is a lot of mention of Bratva since that is the organization Lilia was part of as a Executioner.
- Stary Phaeton – they are a Russian mafia organization in the Northern Caucasus mountain range.
- Triad – the Triad are an Chinese mafia that travel to Russia to capture Seokyoung and Seungha. They plant Kira as a mole into Bratva. It can be inferred that they are part of White or at least in collaboration.
- Russia Corpse Cleanup Crew – they are in charge of collecting the corpses left behind.
- Swanet – it is a gang crew from Georgia. Apparently Muse had saved them in the past and so they were willing to help rescue Seokyoung Min, albeit Muse did still pay them for the help.
- Korean Government
- Blue House
- Ministry of Interior and Security (MOIS)
- Disaster Preparatory Committee
Events in Season 1 occur in modern day Korea. The exact date is uncertain.
Season 2 goes back and forth between events in Russia (Lilia’s backstory) and Korea (back to Jungwoo Min). There are also mentions of the lab and sinkhole in Saudi Arabia as well as Project Imagine lab in the US. During the flashbacks of Lilia’s backstory, those occur around 10 years before the events of Terror Man Season 1.
- Russia – most, if not all, of Lilia’s backstory occurs in Russia, mainly on the Eastern side, with a few mentions of Moscow (i.e. the All-Hands Bratva Meeting).
- Korea –
- USA – the location of the main Project Imagine lab. It is unclear where in the US or who is the main researcher, but all the tests on Lima were conducted here and Telekinesis Cyborg and Red Swan were created here as well.
- Saudi Arabia – Saudi Arabia is the location of the meteorite crash that created a sinkhole. After Lima fell into the sinkhole and came back, she obtained all the Project Imagine abilities.